An alias passport is issued free of charge to every WebMoney Transfer member automatically upon registration in the system (after receiving your WMID). Data specified by users have not been verified. For all details included the passport states that the information has not been verified and is recorded according to the passport holder.
Alias passport allows:
- perform transfers between WebMoney System users;
- top-up purses with cash (through terminal) and pre-paid WM-cards;
- to perform payments for services (internet provider etc.) and internet shopping at resources that accept WM;
- to pay for mobile communication services, with the following limits, per day (month) - 600 RUB /15 USD;
- perform payments and creation invoices;
- conduct secure correspondence;
- exchange digital units of one type to another (for example, WMR to WMZ).
For Alias WM-Passport holders with Keeper Mini or Mobile are set following financial restrictions (limits).
There are restrictions for some types of title signs. Transfer of WMR and WMU may only be made to owners of Personal Passports or Passports of an upper type.
A formal passport issuance is free of charge and it is conducted by WM-Passport service. It is issued after System user specifies passport data.
Formal WM-Passport allows:
- top-up purses with bank payment, postal order or with cash, using money transfer provider;
- withdraw funds using bank payment, money transfer provider;
- use service cards.wmtransfer.com - that provides binding any VISA/MasterCard bank card for withdrawals from WMZ-purse.
- Also System user can order VISA/MasterCard/UnionPay for withdrawal WMZ or WME-purse;
- use service banks.webmoney.ru - that provides binding to WMID bank cards, bank accounts and accounts of other payment Systems;
- use service payments.webmoney.ru - that provides tax and fine payments. Also provides payments to companies located in Russia or government structures;
- use service perevod.webmoney.ru - that provides top up and withdrawal operations through CONTACT, Unistream, Anelik and other Payment Systems;
- use service of payments acceptance Merchant WebMoney Transfer in limited mode ;
- use service of exchanger specialized sections: wire.exchanger.ru, p2p.exchanger.ru, sdp.exchanger.ru, emoney.exchanger.ru;
- communicate with "fellow countrymen" through the web-site geo.webmoney.ru/users;
- leave comments about any web-site using service advisor.wmtransfer.com;
- use WM Arbitration service in order to initiate claims and complains against other System users;
- comment news on official blog of WebMoney Transfer System;
- create X-purses for top-up and withdrawal of WMX units
An initial passport is issued to WebMoney Transfer members who have received a formal passport after the verification of their personal (passport) information. Initial passports are not issued to users who have received an initial (or personal) passport before. Currently there are two ways of receiving an initial passport:
- From one of the Persons participating in the Verification Centre Partner Program. The passport cost (minimum 1 WMZ and on average 2–5 WMZ) and passport issuance terms depend on the chosen Verifier.
- Getting the initial passport after recording and checking VideoID
This method of obtaining initial passport is available to all participants of the WebMoney Transfer system without restrictions. The cost of obtaining - 6 WMZ. Read more ...
1. Issue and pay an application for initial passport
2. Record VideoID on the webcam of your computer or smartphone
3. Accept the agreement on the site (get the link after checking VideoID)
Holders of initial passports gain the following additional features provided by the system:
- automate funds acceptance from customers using the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service interfaces, in limited mode;
- withdraw WMZ funds to bank cards received via the cards.wmtransfer.com service, with restrictions, significantly higher than those for holders of formal passports;
- participate in Capitaller (access to the operating budget automation tool);
- publish news on the blog at wmtransfer.com;
- restore WMID control in a simplified manner;
A personal passport is the main WebMoney Transfer passport. A personal passport is issued to a WebMoney Transfer member who received a formal or initial passport after their personal (passport) data have been verified by one of the Registrars that are participants in the Verification Centre Partner Program. It is impossible to get a personal passport for a second time with the same passport. Both the passport cost (varying from minimum cost of 5 WMZ up to the average cost of 10 – 15 WMZ) and passport issuance conditions depend on the chosen Registrar. A personal passport holder can use the following opportunities provided by the system:
- to automate funds acceptance from customers using Merchant WebMoney Transfer service interfaces;
- to participate in Credit Exchange operations;
- to participate in Capitaller service operations (to create budget automation tools);
- to apply for Internet resources registration in any Megastock directory sections;
- to obtain system consultant status;
- to participate in the Verification Centre Partner Program by issuing initial passports;
- to publish news on different system websites ("www.webmoney.ru":URL, "www.megastock.ru":URL etc.);
- to restore WMID control using a simplified control model;
- to get Star/Plus debit bank card and to use it to withdraw funds from the system;
- to create trading sites using the DigiSeller service;
- to submit complaints against other system members in the System Arbitration without restrictions;
See also Personal passport issuance procedure
A merchant passport allows you to automatically accept funds via the merchant interface. The merchant passport is issued free of charge to WebMoney Transfer members who already have a personal passport. To receive a Merchant Passport you simply need to register the website where you will be accepting WebMoney in the Megastock catalogue.
A merchant passport is a form of personal passport and has all of the features of such passports without any restrictions.
The possibility of accepting payments by means of the Web Merchant Interface is available for users with Initial passport and higher passport, but only in limited mode until a Merchant passport is received.
See also: Merchant passport issuance procedure
A Capitaller passport is issued free of charge to a personal passport holder that has registered a new budget automation tool in the Capitaller service.
Capitaller passport is one of the personal passport forms and therefore has all capabilities of this passport without any restrictions.
Transact Automation Tool passport is a form of personal passport issued for representatives of legal entities for self-integration of their software and WebMoney services with the help of XML-interfaces.
See also: Transact Automation Tool registration
A developer passport is issued free of charge to a personal passport holder that develops WebMoney Transfer technology-based software on WebMoney Transfer request or in collaboration with WebMoney Transfer specialists. (Using standard WebMoney Transfer interfaces should not be deemed as grounds to obtain a developer passport.)
To get the passport an applicant should contact WebMoney Support Service by e-mail specifying the following issues:
- a list of previously developed products;
- a detailed description of the project;
- reasons for obtaining a developer passport.
A developer passport is one of the personal passport forms and therefore has all capabilities of this passport without any restrictions.
A Registrar WM-Passport has the highest status compared to other WM-Passports issued to WebMoney Transfer members.
Registrar WM-Passport can be issued only to Persona WM-Passport holders if following requirements are met.
Requirements for Registrar WM-Passport issuance:
- applicant age must be above 25 years
- no less than 3 years since receiving of Personal passport
- business level not less that 100
- office premises (personal or rent) availiablity, which has open access for applicants to conduct interview and to submit WM-Passport issuane documents
- personal interview with WM-Passport service representative in Moscow office and "Contract of delegation" acceptance.
- guarantee deposit in total amount of 3000 WMZ
A Registrar WM-Passport holder can act as an arbitrator of the Arbitration Service.
Before you contact WM-Passport Service Center, you need to read carefully "Contract of Delegation" and "WebMoney Transfer Passport issuance Regulations" (those documents can be found here https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/documents.asp). If there are no more questions left, after reading those documents, and the whole point of WM-Passport issuance procedure is clear, you may contact WM-Passport Service Center administrator with query for Registrar WM-Passport issuance, where you need to specify the city where you can provide issuance services. It is necessary to discuss terms of personal meeting with WM-Passport Service administrator beforehand.
Various business-oriented unattended services deployed in the system permit system members to build cost-efficient models, raise start-up capital, automate settlements, account transactions, convert funds of different types, etc.
Additional service features maximize user-friendliness and safety for settlements between system members and make them consider WebMoney Transfer as the versatile technology-based business environment.
Guarantors ensure the depositing/withdrawing of funds to/from the system under the instructions of holders of WM purses to the respective type. To obtain the guarantor status, an applicant (individual or legal entity) must provide financial and legal collateral for the exchange of title units issued by it for the declared amount of tangible assets, and finance for the system upgrade to account for the units of a created type.
The system specifies the following main requirements to guarantors: 100% reserve of assets accounted with WebMoney title units, and exchange of WebMoney title units to the equivalent quantity of assets of this type upon the customer’s request. Particular methods used to build depositing/withdrawing model must meet the above requirements depending on the jurisdiction, local banking system, legal and financial status of system guarantors.
The operator is in charge of the organizational and technical integrity of the system, its uninterrupted operation, and the accounting of all transactions conducted over the system. Currently, the operator is WM Transfer Ltd., which is WebMoney Transfer's developer, owner and administrator. The operator also develops, deploys and ensures the smooth running of system services, besides updating and releasing WM Keeper. The operator supports the registration of new guarantors on the system, arranges their interaction with users, maintains system reporting and provides users with statistical data for each guarantor and general system activity. The operator is responsible for issues related to the security and integrity of all information on the system. Additionally, it provides technical support to users and provides them with self-management interfaces.