Multiple WMIDs per a passport
If you want, you may get registered and use multiple WMIDs.
If you want all these WMIDs to be verified, you should receive the personal passport for one of your WMIDs, and connect other WMIDs to the main one. You can do it at the Verification Center site in your control panel ("Connect an additional WMID to your passport"). All connected WMIDs also become verified; that is, you don’t need to get a passport per each WMID.
- The maximum number of WMIDs connected one passport is five (including the WMID, to which the passport has been issued).
- You must enable WebMoney Keeper activation mode for all WMIDs that are registered in WM Keeper WinPro (Classic) and that you want to get connected.
The number of additional WMIDs that can be connected to the passport depends on its type:
- you can connect one additional WMID to the formal passport;
- you can connect two additional WMID to the initial passport;
- you can connect four additional WMID to the personal passport (and above).
When attaching the 3rd, 4th or 5th additional WM-identifier, the condition becomes mandatory that any of the previously attached WMID`s should have BL level not lower than 20.