A formal passport issuance is free of charge and it is conducted by WM-Passport service. It is issued after System user specifies passport data.
In some cases the applicant may be asked to provide a VideoID for verification.
Formal WM-Passport allows:
- make transfers to the purses of any system participants;
- top-up purses with bank card or payment, postal order and using money transfer provider;
- withdraw funds using bank card or payment and money transfer provider;
- use service of payments acceptance Merchant WebMoney Transfer in limited mode ;
- leave comments about any web-site;
- use WM Arbitration service in order to initiate claims and complains against other System users;
- comment news of WebMoney Transfer System on "official blog";
- communicate with fellow countrymen.
You can connect one additional WMID to the formal passport.
For Formal WM-Passport holders with WM Keeper Standard or WM Keeper Mobile are set following financial restrictions (limits).
How to get a formal passport
Formal passport verification