Financial restrictions applied to the members of the System
There are financial restrictions for WebMoney Transfer System members that depend on the level of identification (type of WM-passport), type of WM Keeper used by the member and enabled methods of transactions confirmation.
Allowed amounts of funds for incoming and outgoing payments are the least for those members who manage their purses via WM Keeper Standard (Mini) and WM Keeper Mobile and who have alias passports with no phone number specified.
|300||300||0||63||15 000||240 000||150 000||4 500||75 000||300||1 100 000|
The limits on the WMK purse are determined by the your identification level in the WebMoney Kazakhstan electronic money system (WMK EDS) and do not depend on the type of WM passport.
|WM Currency Type||maximum amount of funds||maximum daily spending limit||maximum one-time payment|
|WMK||300 000||918 000||no limit||300 000||918 000||3 000 000||153 000||300 000||2 000 000|
UNIP - un-identified wmk purse
SIP - simplified identified wmk purse
IP - identified wmk purse
The complete list of existing limitations for operations of receving and withdrawing funds can be found in the sections below:
- WebMoney Keeper Standard financial restrictions;
- Personal account payment service;
- Restrictions, the commission and the limits of Personal account payment service.
To cancel the restrictions for outgoing payments and increase the limitations for operations it is recommended to:
- specify a mobile phone number for your account;
- increase the level of your passport to
- enable confirmation of operations via SMS or E-NUM;
- change the operation mode for managing your purses to WM Keeper WinPro or WM Keeper WebPro.