An alias passport is issued free of charge to every WebMoney Transfer member automatically upon registration in the system (after receiving your WMID). Data specified by users have not been verified. For all details included the passport states that the information has not been verified and is recorded according to the passport holder.
Personal data should be changed on Verification Center Website after receiving a formal passport.
Alias passport allows:
- make transfers1 within the WebMoney system to fully identified members of the system;
- top-up purses with cash-in terminals and pre-paid WM-cards;
- to perform payments for services (internet provider etc.) and internet shopping at resources that accept WM;
- to pay for mobile communication services, with the following limits, per day (month) - 600 RUB /15 USD;
- conduct secure correspondence and make secure video calls;
- exchange digital units of one type to another.
1 Members of the System owning Alias passport who manage their purses using WM Keeper WinPro or WM Keeper WebPro, can not transfer funds: it is recommended to obtain a Formal passport.
Members of the System who manage their purses using WM Keeper Standard have maximum financial restrictions, and because of this are recommended to obtain a Formal passport, as well as enabling WM Keeper WinPro or WM Keeper WebPro to manage their purses .
There are restrictions for some types of title signs.