Merchant WebMoney Transfer
The Merchant WebMoney Transfer is designed to facilitate WebMoney Transfer integration with websites to ensure automated acceptance of funds from customers for offered products and services.
At present WebMoney Transfer supports multiple interfaces enabling automation of customer’s payment processing and payment transfer:
- Web Merchant Interface is the interface allowing you to quickly and with minimum costs supplement your website or homepage with everything required to start accepting WM for provided products and services.
However users who have a Formal passport and higher passport can also receive funds via Web Merchant Interface but only in limited mode. There are no limits for owners of the Merchant passport with registration in the Megastock catalog.
- XML-interfaces are a set of interfaces allowing you to create the software executing WebMoney Transfer transactions based on HTTPS and XML protocols.
If set up by the store correctly Web Merchant Interface allows you to automatically deliver products (pin codes etc.) immediately after payment.
In the personal account on the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service, merchants have access to all the features of the service, including:
- Setting up wallets to accept payments, with connecting additional payment methods using plastic cards, Internet banking systems, etc.
- Checking the passage of payments;
- Quick setup wizard for a payment form for a website;
- Setting up payment notifications;
- Generation of reports and statistical data on accepted payments and withdrawal operations from the wallet;
- Receiving payment tickets and verifying transactions.
For more details about the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service, see this article.
See also: Web Merchant Interface