Confirmation of operations in WM Keeper
The following operations require confirmation at the moment:
- direct transfer of funds (purse to purse);
- invoice payment;
- adding a correspondent;
- paying via the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service;
- changing WM Keeper WinPro keys;
- changing the location of the WM Keeper WinPro (Classic) keys storage;
- creation of a backup copy of WM Keeper WinPro keys.
- Getting the confirmation code via: an SMS message, incoming call (call-password), push method or Telegram;
- Confirmation of operations using the E-num service.
In some cases, the operation confirmation function can be enabled automatically by a WebMoney security bot.
You can enable the operation confirmation feature and additional WebMoney confirmation methods on your own on the security service site: https://security.wmtransfer.com/asp/transconfirm.asp .
- disable the operation confirmation function in WM Keeper WinPro
- disable the operation confirmation function in WM Keeper WebPro