Confirmation of operations in WM Keeper
The following operations require confirmation at the moment:
- direct transfer of funds (purse to purse);
- invoice payment;
- adding a correspondent;
- paying via the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service;
- changing WM Keeper WinPro keys;
- changing the location of the WM Keeper WinPro keys storage;
- creation of a backup copy of WM Keeper WinPro keys.
- Getting the confirmation code via: an SMS message, incoming call (call-password), push method or Telegram;
- Confirmation of operations using the E-num service.
In some cases, the operation confirmation function can be enabled automatically by a WebMoney security bot.
You can enable the operation confirmation feature and additional WebMoney confirmation methods on your own on the security service site: https://security.wmtransfer.com/asp/transconfirm.asp .
- disable the operation confirmation function in WM Keeper WinPro
- disable the operation confirmation function in WM Keeper WebPro
How to enable the E-num confirmation of transactions
Confirming operations in WM Keeper for Android
Confirming operations in WM Keeper for Apple iOS
How to enable the SMS confirmation of transactions
Login with additional confirmation