WM Keeper is the general name of the software application functioning at the client end and providing WebMoney members with access to their electronic purses and system services.
The following types of software are available for different operating environments:
- WM Keeper Standard - a browser application providing WebMoney members access to their purses after initial registration in the system. Separate applications for different operating systems are created on the basis of WM Keeper Standard:
- WM Keeper Mobile - for smartphones and/or tablets on Android, iOS;
- universal WebMoney Keeper (UWP) app for desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets running on Windows 10;
- WM Keeper for macOS operating system.
- WM Keeper WinPro - a standalone program that is installed on a member's computer running on Microsoft Windows;
- WM Keeper WebPro - a browser application that works in nearly every browser regardless of the type of operating system (inluding mobile devices);
- Budget automation tool (BAT) - a special version of WM Keeper that is intended for the collective management of WebMoney purses by a group of members. The software is designed as a browser application functioning as part of the Capitaller service.
The WM Keeper software is provided to the members of the WebMoney system free of charge.
You can pay for products and services using the Merchant service without using WM Keeper.
Features of the WebMoney Keeper
Comparison of WM Keeper versions
Ways of managing electronic purses