Phone number update
Only users with Formal and higher WebMoney Passports are allowed to change or update personal information. If you have an Alias Passport make sure to upgrade it to a Formal one first.
- How to update your phone number via key.wmtransfer.com website by yourself?
- How to update your phone number by yourself?
- Updating your phone number with the help of employees of the verification centre
How to update your phone number via key.wmtransfer.com website by yourself?¶
Open the key.wmtransfer.com website, enter your WMID and follow the instructions.
How to update your phone number by yourself?¶
Please follow the two easy steps below:
1 Log into the website of Verification Centre website by using your WMID.
If the general way of control for your WMID:
- WM Keeper WinPro, click on (make sure that WM Keeper WinPro is "Online")
- WM Keeper WebPro, click on (pre-check the personal certificate in the store of your browser);
- WM Keeper Standard, click on enter the number of your WMID, password and type in the captcha;
- WM Keeper Standard registered via social network, click on the social network icon in the lower right corner of the page.
On the control panel go to “Contact Information” and click “Edit” next to your mobile phone. See the screenshot below:
Specify your phone number and click “Next”
If you have access to your mobile phone number or your Enum account push the button "re-login" and login again
The SMS message with a confirmation code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the 5-digit code to confirm that you are the owner of this new phone number and that your new phone number is correct.
2 Once your new phone number is confirmed, you will be prompted to confirm that you are the real holder of the WMID. Several variants can be offered:
- An SMS with a 6-digit verification code will be sent to your old phone number. After you receive this message, enter the code into the “Verification code” box as shown below.
- If you used the question and answer verification, please provide your security answer.
Updating your phone number with the help of employees of the verification centre¶
If you cannot update your phone-number yourself there are several options to complete this operation:
- Restore your old phone number. To do that, contact your mobile operator support team of.
- Get the verification code via regular mail. Click the link on the page “Click here” and the letter with the verification code will be sent to your physical address specified in your passport.
The letter can only be mailed to the address you provided in the Contact Information of your passport. If you have provided a wrong address this option is not available for you.
- Submit an application to the verification centre. The verification centre will process your application and update your phone number (if it is possible). You have to come to the verification centre in person and present your application and identity document. If you cannot come to the verification centre, please notarize your signed application and mail the original application to the verification centre (look for a postal address at passport.wmtransfer.com). Applications are processed within ten (10) working days after they are received.
See also: Email Address Update