Features of the WebMoney Keeper application for Android
- Login to application
- Main screen
- Payments (Telepay)
- QR code
WebMoney Keeper for Android is the application from the WM Keeper Standard category adapted for mobile devices on the Android platform. It is intended for participants of the WebMoney System who want to have a mobile purse.
- add purse funds from bank card and the WM card (Paymer Сheck);
- paying services (mobile communication, the Internet, online games, etc.) and creating templates of payments;
- transferring funds to other participants of the WebMoney system;
- withdraw WM on the bank accounts, purses of electronic payment systems;
- transferring WM to any bank card (recognition of number of the card via the camera or on the NFC technology is available);
- issue and pay invoices;
- buying digital items;
- exchange WM for WM;
- corresponding with participants of WebMoney;
- carrying out video and voice calls via a secure channel of communication;
- borrow/lend WM a debt;
- logging into the application and confirming operations:using a biometric scanner (if you have one on your smartphone), with a PIN code, a pattern lock or the password;
- confirm actions and transactions using the E-num integrated to the app;
- using the following WebMoney services without leaving the app:
- get the formal passport without leaving the application;
- loading a scan copies of documents into the Verification Center.
- record a VideoID;
- verify a postal address;
- change password for WM Keeper Standard;
- manage multiple WMID.
Login to application¶
For a safe entrance to the application is used a biometric scanner (if you have one on your smartphone), the PIN code, the Pattern lock or the Password (set in the settings).
If several accounts are activated in the app, a list of them will be displayed at the start to select the desired one.
The main screen, depending on the selected style of the main screen (set in the Settings-Interface), has the following appearance:
Customize the main screen of the app by adding the widgets you need: "Recent", "Recent operations", "INDX", "Exchange WM⇄WM", "Tasks" (Mentor.WebMoney service), "Time Tracking" (Checkin.WebMoney service), "System News" and Useful information.
It consists of five main tabs-sections:
Home (shown in the screenshot above) "Payments", "Chats", "QR code scanner", "More" (which includes the sections "Settings", "Show payment code", "Transaction history", "Contacts", "Ask a question", "Push SMS", "E-NUM", "Tasks", "Loans", "INDX", "Exchange WM-WM", "Market", "Business network", "Files", "News", "Time tracking").
You can move between the main sections using the swipe gesture or by clicking on the title of the corresponding tab.
The sections and subsections are described in the following order:
Purses and a list of all the new events: the issue invoices received, but not paid yet and new operations displayed in the center of the screen.
Depending on the selected style of the home screen, it has the following appearance::
Clicking by the "Send" button allows you to transfer funds:
- to a purse;
- by phone number (to WebMoney);
- to a bank card;
- to bank account;
- to a legal entity.
Clicking by the "Receive" button allows you to:
- issue invoice;
- create a payment link;
- request a loan.
To add a new wallet to the interface (connect), use the "plus" icon, which opens a menu with a list of purses.
When you click on the purse opens his details where you can check your purse number and a list of last transactions. Using the swipe gesture there is a transition between purses.
Clicking by the "Transfer" button in a purse card allows you to do the transfer:
- to a contact;
- to a purse;
- using currency exchange to one of purses;
- by phone number;
- to a bank card;
- to a bank account;
- to pay mobile phone bills, Internet, etc;
- to purchase games, programmes or top-up cards;
- to find places near me;
- to choose other possible methods to withdrawal funds.
Clicking by the "Add funds" button allows you replenish your purse:
- to send an invoice;
- to request a loan;
- send payment link;
- from a bank card;
- from a bank account;
- from pre-paid card;
- to find places near me;
- and to choose other possible methods to add funds from the list (implemented by switching to the appropriate specialized sites).
Clicking by the "More" button allows you:
- to exchange funds;
- to order statement;
- go to transaction history;
- to see limits;
- to unlink the purse (if the primary method of control is WM Keeper WinPro or WM Keeper WebPro).
The "Payments" section serves for fast payment of various services. Here provided the suppliers of the services which are most demanded at modern city dwellers grouped in types: mobile communication, Internet, television, etc. Transfer of funds for personal accounts of operators happens almost instantly and with the minimum commission.
In payment templates, you can configure the "Autopayments" option":
- by shedule - with sending a payment reminder, with automatic payment or issue an invoice for payment;
- by balance theshold (only Russian mobile operators:MTS, Beeline and Megafon).
The section "Chats" contains the list of contact correspondents (the beginning of the text of the last proceeding or entering message on each correspondent is displayed). To see all correspondence story with contact, to create and send the new message is possible after choosing the correspondent.
You can also:
- put photos or videos made from the phone camera, images from gallery, files, contacts and audio recordings made instantly by the dictophone;
- send the location or request a location of the correspondent in a chat window;
- mention a correspondent in a chat using the symbol @
Clicking on a message in a chat allows you to:
- copy to the clipboard;
- forward to contact.
You can send invoice, send money, ask for a loan or offer a paid task directly in the chat.
The status of the sent message is displayed in the chat.
The "QR code" section that is located in the lower navigation menu activates the camera for automatic reading of a QR code on the mobile device. Thus it is possible to top-up your purse with funds from the Paymer check displayed in the form of a QR code on paper or on the screen of other mobile device. Function will extend also to other data types: automatic reading of a product code, enum-client, etc. The "QR Code Scanner" is launched by clicking of the appropriate section at the bottom of the screen.
"More" includes the sections: "Settings", "Show payment code", "Transaction history", "Contacts", "Ask a question", "Push SMS", "E-NUM", "Tasks", "Loans", "INDX", "Exchange WM-WM", "Market", "Business network", "Files", "News", "Time tracking".
You can change the display style of the more section (list or grid).
In the "Transaction History" section, you can view all incoming and outgoing transactions for all purses in the list, transactions with protection and also the details of any operation.
The "Contacts" section provided: all contacts of the user in a notebook format, the list of the elite (allocated with a red asterisk), and also phone contacts. There is a possibility of fast search of contact determination of which begins at the partial input of his name.
Having chosen the necessary contact makes possible to see more detailed information on it, and also to execute one of available functions through the menu: to send invoice, to transfer funds, to ask for loan, to send the message, to look at history of transactions, messages, to send a request for authorization, to adjust restrictions for acceptance of messages, payments, accounts from the chosen correspondent, and also to look at the restrictions set from it. Functions of a video chat and the secure voice call are also available.
WM Keeper Android application includes a full-featured e-num client version with the two-factor authentication and has an ability to confirm transactions in the WebMoney System. So WM Keeper Android users can completely refuse to use the E-NUM application now, switching the confirmation to WebMoney Keeper Android.
In the "Loans" section the issued/obtained loans, and also requests for obtaining/issue of loans are displayed.
Having pressed the + button" you can ask for a loan from the correspondent or get a loan from scorinf robot Loans can be taken in currency WMZ, WMT, WMF, WMX, WMH, WML.
In the " From" field you can enter WMID, e-mail or choose contact from the list opening when pressing the Contacts button. Enter a loan amount, the amount to return (the percent for use will be calculated automatically), the term and frequency of return. The request for issue of a loan needs to be confirmed with input of a code from the SMS.
In case of successful forming of request for issue of a loan you receive the following notification:
You can also approve the requests for receipt of a loan received from other correspondents.
Through the "My debtors" section you can look at the list of the loans issued by you, look at detailed information and return a loan ahead of schedule.
Through the "My lenders" section you can look at the list of the loans obtained by you, look at detailed information and return a loan completely.
In this section, you can view confirmation codes sent by Push SMS. The one-time verification code is no longer required to be entered manually. It can be sent automatically to the site at the Push-SMS receipt.
And also clear this list.
The "Tasks" section allows you to use the WebMoney Mentor service without leaving the app.
The Mentor service is designed to manage tasks performed by WebMoney Transfer members.
In this section you can:
- create a new task;
- view sent/received offers;
- view tasks:ordered/executed/monitored;
- accept/reject a task;
- confirm execute of the task.
The "INDX" section allows you to use INDX Internet-Exchange without leaving the app.
INDX Internet-Exchange (indx.money) is a platform for trading notes - derivatives, the underlying asset of which are shares of Russian and foreign companies, as well as popular crypto currencies.
INDX is a trading platform with direct access. A registered Trader is able to conduct operations of purchase and sale of the instruments without intermediaries (brokers).
In this section you can:
- submission of a new order by your rate;
- make automatic buy of the most profitable orders from the list of counter bids;
- change an order exchange rate;
- merge orders;
- split an order to two;
- delete an order;
- keep up a conversation in the forum of exchange service.
The "Market" section allows you to search and purchase electronic products that are distributed through the trading platform Plati.ru. For the convenience of finding all the sellers grouped by type.
After choosing the group you are offered to choose the item and to execute its purchase.
In the "Buisness network" section it is possible to see the tape or groups in the Events service.
Show payment code¶
A payment code is a unique digital sequence that confirms the buyer's consent to a single withdrawal of funds from their purses by a trusted seller of goods and services.
The payment code is generated in the WM Keeper app in the form of a numeric: QR or barcode and is presented when paying for goods and services for reading by a code scanner or NFC at the seller's cash registers and terminals.
The "Files" section allows you to use the WebMoney Files service without leaving the app.
News (System news)¶
In the News (System news) section you can view the latest news of the system, promotions and bonuses for participants, information from partners.
The "Time tracking" section allows you to use the WebMoney.Checkin service without leaving the app.
In this section you can:
- see which time log team you belong to;
- check-in (send location);
- see attendance log;
- apply for a vacation;
- create a new time log team.
Ask a question¶
Via "Ask a question" section you can create a case to WebMoney Technical Support. Type your question and send the message.
The "Settings" section serves for establishment of necessary settings for your account, has the following appearance:
also includes the following items :
- Background job;
- User Interface;
- Linked Accounts;
- Video Call;
- About the program.
The "Account" item allows:
- to remove authorization from this device (removes authorization from the device and deletes all local data);
- view the list of wmids activated in the app;
- login to a different WMID or add a new one;
- set a name to display when logging in;
- to look at the personal information corresponding to registration in the WebMoney system:WMID number, BL, TL, passport type, registration e-mail and phone number, postal address and additional documents;
- to change email address or phone number;
- to verify a postall address;
- to replace an avatar;
- upload the photo of the document;
- record a VideoID;
- copy wmid number to clipboard;
- display the QR code presenting your encrypted data for an exchange with other correspondents;
- to get tips for improving your account.
The "Security" item allows:
- to change the WMID password;
- to select access confirmation method (PIN, a pattern lock, the password);
- to change PIN, a pattern lock, the password;
- to set request of the PIN code (a pattern lock, the password) for the selected operations;
- to set protection against password guessing;
- to set Stealth mode (if you use a pattern lock for access to application);
- to enable/disable the use of a biometric scanner;
- to use the E-num to confirm actions and transactions;
- to enable/disable the use of smart watches;
- to control the methods of confirmation.
The "Restrictions" item allows to establish permissions to acceptance of payments, accounts, messages from not authorized correspondents.
The "*Apps"* item allows you to disable permission to use the app that was activated on another device (iOS, macOS, and etc.).
The "Updates" item allows to include push-notifications, to establish frequency of data updating in case of various options of connection to the Internet to resolve updating of data in roaming, and also to adjust an interval of updating of a register of working hours (Checkin service).
The "Notifications" item allows to adjust notification type about new transactions, to choose a possibility of additional notifications, and also to adjust the Silent mode (shutdown of notifications in the set time interval).
The "Background job" item allows to make the necessary settings to ensure stable operation of such background services as Push SMS and the operations time log.
The "User Interface" item allows:
- to change language of the used interface.
- to change a theme (light, dark or use OS settings);
- to enable a vibration feedback when UI controls are tapped;
- to change the sorting of conversations
- to configure the option to top up a phone number from the clipboard;
- to choose the style of the home screen (list, cards or widgets);
- to configure the style of More section (list or grid);
- to configure parameters for extracting codes from SMS;
- to configure the display of incomplete protected transaction on the home screen;
- to configure the display style of new events.
The "Services" item allows to make settings when using the services: INDX, Exchange WM-WM.
The "Data" item allows to clear a cache data (to delete operations, the messages, etc. received for an operating time with the program);
The "Video Call" and "Audio settings" item allows:
- to change the video resolution;
- to set use camera 2;
- to set camera fps;
- to set capture quality slider;
- to change video codec;
- to change audio codec;
- to disable audio processing;
- to display call statistics.
The "About the Program" item shows the version and assembly of the program, the made changes in the application, and also copyright.