WebMoney Keeper Standard Applications
WebMoney Keeper Standard Applications is software for various mobile and desktop operating systems which are written using WmkApi. The applications maintain the main features of WebMoney Keeper which allow you to top-up WM purses, exchange and transfer funds, issue and pay invoices, track your transaction history, pay for products and services, transfer funds to your bank card and communicate securely with other system users.
How to install and start using the application¶
For users of WebMoney Keeper Standard¶
- Log in onto the mini.wmtransfer.com website.
- Go to the “Settings” menu and enable the required application using SMS.
- The link to install the application will be displayed immediately after you enabled the authorisation to use the application.
- Install the application.
- Launch the application and follow instructions.
For users of WebMoney Keeper of other types¶
You can use WebMoney Keeper applications of other types but firstly, you need to add WebMoney Keeper Standard to the list of the methods authorised for managing your WM wallets. It can be done in a few simple steps, the detailed instructions can be found here.
WebMoney Keeper for Android
- Features of the WebMoney Keeper application for Android
- How to enable WebMoney Keeper on Android
- Installing the application using Google Play
WebMoney Keeper for Mac OS
- Features of Mac OS application
- How to enable WebMoney Keeper on Mac OS
- Installing the application using Mac App Store
WebMoney Keeper for Apple iOS
- Features of the WebMoney Keeper application for Apple iOS
- How to enable WebMoney Keeper on Apple iOS
- Installing the application using App Store.
WebMoney Keeper for Windows (UWP)
- Features of Windows Phone application
- How to enable WebMoney Keeper on Windows (UWP)
- Installing the application using Windows Store
- WebMoney Keeper for BlackBerry OS 10
Features of WebMoney Keeper Standard Applications
Adding WM Keeper Standard