WebMoney Files is a free service for secured storing and sharing files among WebMoney Transfer system users. By default each user is allotted a disk quota of 40 GB in 40,000 files. The maximum size of the downloaded file is up to 1 GB. The service can be used to transfer information and data when transactions are made by the participants of the system.
WebMoney Files service provides the following features:
- Upload files to a personal folder, including from the WM Keeper WinPro menu;
- Sending files from a personal folder
- Send files from the WM Keeper WinPro menu
- Manage folders in your personal account;
- Publish files from a personal folder in the public domain;
- Get access to personal folders via the WebDAV protocol,
- by configuring a network drive in Windows Explorer or connecting to Mac OS X;
- using mobile applications on Android, iOS, Windows Phone platforms;
- Organize shared access to folders;
- Play audio and video files of any format without downloading to the device;
- Get access to the service using WebMoney Keeper app for Android, iOS, Mac Os and Windows UWP and WebMoney Keeper Pro app;
- Receive reports on transactions from WebMoney purses.
For any issues concerning this services contact the technical support WM Technical Support
The website for the service is https://files.wmtransfer.com