Adding WM Keeper Standard
- you can not launch the main WM Keeper;
- you are working on a public computer;
- you want to make recurring payments quickly;
- you can only access the Internet from a mobile device;
- you want to control your purse and track messages in WM chat even when on the road.
Сontacts will be imported automatically from WM Keeper which is the main method of control your wmid. And will also be invited to add the purse.
2 The first time you log in you will see that there are no purses in WM Keeper Standard (Mini). You need to add them by clicking the corresponding link. Keep in mind that WM Keeper Standard (Mini) can use only one purse of each type (Z, R, E, U, B, G, K, X, H and L).
3 The procedure for adding a purse is to grant trust to the WMID for the mini.wmtransfer.com service (WMID #128008643216) to make transactions with the purses you want to use in WM Keeper Standard (Mini). The next page displays the list of actions for adding a purse. If necessary, set limits on the expenditure of funds for a purse (daily, weekly, and monthly), then click "Add".
4 Enter the code into a corresponding field on the page and click "Add".
5 The purse has been successfully added.