The WebMoney Security (WebMoney Security) service deals with the secure us of WebMoney Transfer.
Following recommendations and services described on the site system users can secure their e-purses against all kinds of unauthorized, malicious and other intrusions and force-majeure.On the service site you can find:
- general information about enhancing PC security in cases when you use confidential information;
- a description of browser options enabling the safe surfing of the Internet;
- information about the secure use of WM Keeper WinPro and WM Keeper WebPro;
- the log recording connections of your WMID to the system certification servers.
On the service site you can set:
- a list of IP-addresses for your WMIDs that have access to the system certification servers;
- a list of trusted WMIDs;
- to enable / disable the option of payment by SMS;
- the authorization in system services with E-num;
- enable confirmation of operations
- to receive the activation code of WM Keeper WinPro by mobile phone.
- to choose necessary operation modes for managing the purses of your WMID
Instructions below will help you to set security options to work safely with WebMoney Transfer:
- Managing IP-address blocking
- Setting trust limits for transactions
- Enabling SMS payments
- Confirmation of operations in WM Keeper
- Authorization on sites using the E-num service
- WM Keeper activation with new equipment
- Changing operation modes of WM Keeper
Service site: https://security.wmtransfer.com/