Withdrawal funds from WM purse to cryptocurrency
Withdrawing funds to a crypto wallet via the Guarantor.¶
You can withdraw funds from a WM-purse of any type (WMZ , WME , WMK , WMG ) to a Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, USDT, Ethereum or Litecoin crypto wallet through the appropriate Guarantor in the WebMoney system.
1. Create a purse for the desired type of cryptocurrency in WM Keeper:
2. Exchange your WM title units on the WM Exchanger or by instant exchange via the WM Keeper menu. For example, if you have funds in your Z-purse and plan to withdraw them to a USDT wallet, then exchange WMZ title units to WMT.
3. On the website of the corresponding Guarantor, register a withdrawal to your crypto wallet:
- WMT withdrawal to USDT wallet
- WMX withdrawal to Bitcoin wallet
- WMF withdrawal to Ethereum wallet
- WML withdrawal to Litecoin wallet
- WMH withdrawal to a Bitcoin Cash wallet
Top-up WM-purse with cryptocurrency