WebMoney Login service uses the temporary (session) password, which is valid only during the user's session and is called an authorization ticket.
Each time a user logs into a site, the service issues an authorization ticket to the user and transfers it together with other parameters to the page of the web-site that has requested an authorization. The page that receives user information verifies the ticket and performs required actions, for example - grants access to the restricted resources.
The services supports the following WebMoney Transfer user authentication methods:
A regular user can use the following options:
- to control the creation and expiration time of authorization tickets, and also the names of web-sites that require such tickets, and IP-addresses of the authorized users (see section Active logins
- to configure login settings for WM Keeper (see section User settings)
WebMoney Login service enables developers and Web-masters to install authorization system on their web-site without connecting to cryptographic libraries. With this service you can adjust the following authorization settings:
- the name of the web-site; allowed authentication methods;
- the addresses of pages, where tickets should be verified;
- the list of active authorization tickets, and also login history on the web-site;
- the list of trusted web-sites;
- the password and the encryption key settings.
Service web-site: https://login.wmtransfer.com