Withdrawal of WMZ via bank transfer
In order to withdraw funds from the WMZ-purse to your bank account, a participant of the WebMoney system must have a passport not less than formal with verified personal data.
The payment can be made only to your own bank account. Account Name and name of the WMID owner must be the same.
The withdrawal procedure is performed on the Bank transfers service
The service fees and crediting period vary depending on the country. More details here: https://withdraw.web.money/Rates/Index
To withdraw WebMoney by bank transfer to a Bank account in the national currency, it is enough to perform a number of simple steps:
1. Go to the Bank transfers service website and login with your WMID.
2. Enter "Transfer funds" tab, then select "recipient's Country", specify the amount, transfer currency and click " Start"
Minimum withdrawal amount 100.00 WMZ
3. The "Request for a new transfer" form will be displayed next. You will need to fill in the required fields in the form, such as the "Receiver`s bank branch" and the "Receiver`s bank account". At the bottom part of the form displays detailed information about the transfer: the amount to pay, the amount to receive and the service fee. You need to click on "Create" button to initiate the transfer.
4. The WMZ-Certificates Sale Agreement will be displayed next. After you have read the agreement and in the case you agreed to all provisions of the agreement, you need to click on "Accept" button to continue. Confirm the payment at the Merchant website.
5. You can track the status of your transfer on the "My Transfers" page.
Service site: https://withdraw.web.money/
How to withdraw
Withdrawal of WME via bank transfer
Bank Transfers service