E-num authorization for WM Keeper WebPro
Confirmation of operations via E-num service gives the members who use WM Keeper WebPro (Light) the possibility to increase the protection of the key personal data, safety of performing of the most significant operations and settings adjustment on the System websites. When enabled, this option adds an authentication step that requires a confirmation via mobile E-num application.
This additional step is requested while performing the following actions (the list is incomplete):
- Passport service. Getting access to the sections containing personal data, viewing uploaded documents;
- Security service. Issuing trusts and editing its parameters, adjusting confirmation of operations settings;
- Paying for goods and services via the Merchant service;
- Debt service. Opening trust limits;
- and some other operations.
To protect your funds with the additional authentication by means of E-num service you should:
The steps necessary to enable the option are described in the following manual: Transaction confirmation in WM Keeper WebPro