An initial passport is issued to WebMoney Transfer members who have received a formal passport after the verification of their personal (passport) information. Initial passports are not issued to users who have received an initial (or personal) passport before. Currently there are two ways of receiving an initial passport:
- From one of the Persons participating in the Verification Centre Partner Program. The passport cost (minimum 1 WMZ and on average 2–5 WMZ) and passport issuance terms depend on the chosen Verifier.
- Getting the initial passport after recording and checking VideoID
This method of obtaining initial passport is available to all participants of the WebMoney Transfer system without restrictions. The cost of obtaining - 6 WMZ.
1. Issue and pay an application for initial passport
2. Record VideoID on the webcam of your computer or smartphone
3. Accept the agreement on the site (get the link after checking VideoID)
Holders of initial passports gain the following additional features provided by the system:
- automate funds acceptance from customers using the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service interfaces, in limited mode;
- withdraw WMZ funds to bank cards received via the cards.wmtransfer.com service, with restrictions, significantly higher than those for holders of formal passports;
- participate in Capitaller (access to the operating budget automation tool);
- publish news on the blog at wmtransfer.com;
- restore WMID control in a simplified manner;
You can connect four additional WMID to the initial passport.