XML-interfaces to top-up WMZ and WME
This section shows System Interfaces based on queries (requests) to a special Web server via https (SSL 128 bit) in XML format using a specialized authentication module for WM Keeper WinPro keys or for standard x.509 certificates (WM Keeper WebPro).
To work with XML-interfaces you need to address the dedicated certification web-server. All interfaces are located at https://transfer.gdcert.com/[XML interface name].aspx.
The query authentication is performed based on the formed signature located at <sign>...</sign> and created using WM Keeper WinPro keys.
If authentication is performed via WM Keeper WebPro certificate the formed signature must be located at <sign>...</sign> in the format of base64.
An example of the query with authentication:
<w3s.request> <reqn></reqn> - query ID <wmid></wmid> - WM ID, that signed the query <sign></sign> - signature formed using a WMSigner; module <query_type> ... - query parameters </query_type> </w3s.request>
Interfaces files names and parameters for queries and replies are listed in the description of each interface:
- Interface A1. Requesting whether a payment can be performed or not
- Interface A2. Requesting to perform a payment
- Interface A3. Requesting to receive a processed payments log
- Interface WMC1. Requesting whether a payment can be performed or not (Webmoney.Check)
- Interface WMC2. Requesting to perform a payment (Webmoney.Check)
- Interface WMC3. Requesting to receive a processed payments log (Webmoney.Check)
- Interface WMC4. Requesting to return a payment (Webmoney.Check)
- Interface ATM1. Whether a payment can be performed or not
- Interface ATM2. Requesting to perform a payment