WebMoney Login error when checking current certificate
This error means that you did not select or refused to select a certificate in your browser earlier when the server requested it (or they could not choose, due to the absence of a personal certificate).
This can happen in the following cases:
- You are not registered with WebMoney Transfer and do not have a personal certificate yet.
Please, go to cert.wmtransfer.com to get registered with the System and to receive the Certificate .
- You failed to install the personal certificate for WM Keeper WebPro into the browser via light.wmtransfer.com
Please, install the certificate from the backup file (.PFX), restart your browser and try to log in again.
- You have already opened the page in this browser but haven't chosen any certificate for further usage. The browser now remembers this choice.
Please, restart your browser, log in again and choose the appropriate WebMoney Keeper WebPro certificate.
If you use Internet Explorer, click "Clear SSL state " at Tools/Internet Options/Content.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can use the "Clear SSL" button in the settings section: Contents (click Tools → Internet Options).
- If you use FireFox, you can use the menu: Tools → Privacy and Security → History→ Clear Recent History → checkbox "Active Logins"