WebMoney Login error when checking current certificate
The message "Error when checking current certificate" appears when loggin in via WebMoney Login service, and when the following option is enabled "The current certificate preliminary check allows to determine which certificate has been selected in the browser for the current SSL connection".
Same error occurs when the option “The current certificate preliminary check …” is disabled. You wil see the message: “You didn't choose or refused a certificate”.
This can happen in the following cases:
- You are not registered with WebMoney Transfer and do not have a personal certificate yet.
Please, go to cert.wmtransfer.com to get registered with the System and to receive the Certificate. For MacOS users, please see: "Registering WM Keeper WebPro with MacOS X"
- You failed to install the personal certificate for WM Keeper WebPro into the browser via light.wmtransfer.com
Please, install the certificate from the backup file (.PFX), restart your browser and try to log in again.
- You have already opened the page in this browser but haven't chosen any certificate for further usage. The browser now remembers this choice.
Please, restart your browser, log in again and choose the appropriate WebMoney Keeper WebPro certificate.
If you use Internet Explorer, click "Clear SSL state " at Tools/Internet Options/Content.
- If you use MacOS X and updated the operation system to version 10.5.3
please see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1679?viewlocale=en_US to resolve the issue
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can use the "Clear SSL" button in the settings section: Contents (click Tools → Internet Options).
- If you use FireFox, you can use the menu: Tools → Privacy and Security → History→ Clear Recent History → checkbox "Active Logins"