Last updated on the 11th of April 2018.
By using the WebMoney Contacts Application the User accepts the Policy and agrees with the Terms and Conditions of the collection and processing of their personal data.
Which information is collected by the WebMoney Contacts Application?¶
The WebMoney Contacts Application (the contacts.webmoney.ru website) ensures the security of user authorisation via social media accounts and the WebMoney Transfer System.
The Application provides an option of uploading contact list files from mail clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc.
The Application receives the following information from the abovementioned sources:
- Information about a user, such as their full name, date of birth, gender, email address, nickname and profile picture;
- Information about the user`s friends, such as their full names and email addresses.
How is the information collected by the WebMoney Contacts Application being used?¶
Users of the WebMoney Transfer System are provided with the following options:
- Users can search for and add to the contact list friends from their social media accounts already registered with the WebMoney Transfer System;
- Users can send an invitation to register with the WebMoney Transfer System to friends from their social media accounts.
Other users of the Application receive access to the following:
- Users can search for friends from their social media accounts already registered with the WebMoney Transfer System;
*Users can send an invitation to register with the WebMoney Transfer system to friends from their social media accounts.
The received personal data is not stored within the Application and will be deleted from the Application immediately after an authorisation session.
Which information does the WebMoney Contacts Application share with third parties?¶
The Application does not share received user personal data with any third parties (services, agents or applications).
How is the information within the WebMoney Contacts Application protected?¶
Data protection during the collection and processing of information is carried out using physical, technical and administrative measures aimed at preventing the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, breach of confidentiality and data changes. Security measures include internetwork security, data encryption, physical access control, and authorisation control for data access.