The requirements of documents confirming the source of funds of WME purse owners
Subject to the source of funds and source of wealth, we accept colour scanned copies or photocopies of the following documents:
- Inheritance. In case of inheritance, you need to provide a document confirming the inheritance (e.g. the will, death certificate, transfer of ownership forms and letters from the estate executor or probate court) and, if required, a bank statement confirming the receipt of funds
-Income from online activities. If the source of your income is from selling products or services online, you need to provide a full-screened image of your account confirming the receipt of funds. The document should include the details of the received income, as well as information about the account holder/ the seller.
- Salary or remuneration for services rendered. We accept statements from your personal bank account or your account with another payment institution.
- Savings. As confirmation, you need to provide a bank statement confirming your savings.
-Loan. If the source of funds is a loan, you must upload a contract confirming the transfer of funds and, if required, a bank statement confirming the receipt of funds
- Trading on a currency exchange. We accept statements and full-screened images of private accounts for trading in financial instruments. The statement must show the income and should also include information about the account holder. If the income is generated by the exchange of available funds including other types of WebMoney Transfer title units, you need to provide a statement confirming the availability of funds on the accounts used for the exchange and also explain the source of funds.
- Sale of property. We accept a sale agreement and, if required, a bank statement confirming the receipt of funds as per the agreement provided.
In some cases, other documents confirming the source of funds and source of wealth will be considered.
The Guarantor reserves the right to request additional information and accompanying documents if required.