Terms for exchange offices
Terms for publishing information about WM exchangers on WebMoney Transfer websites
The information about your exchanger will be published on the WebMoney Transfer site in the list of WebMoney Transfer exchangers in the Megastock catalogue in the "Adding-withdrawing e-currencies" group ("On-line exchange of e-currencies") and WebMoney Transfer Geo-search service in case your service satisfies the following mandatory conditions:
- The WM Exchanger website must have actual and accurate information about exchange rates and exchange periods excluding ambiguous interpretation. All exchange transactions must be made according to the stated exchange rates and time periods. The website must have the exact order of client actions for making an exchange transaction.
- WM Exchanger exchanging WebMoney title units into cash and vice versa must verify and store passport details of an exchange party (either receiving or depositing cash) and on demand of WebMoney Transfer the Arbitration service provides full passport data of the person making the exchange. Passport data must be stored using system tools by adding the information about the passport number, name to the WM account or comments to WM payment. In case when the owner of WM-identifier, taking part in the exchange and the recipient (or owner) of the cash is one and the same person (for WM-identifiers having formal and higher WM Passport) then it is not required to store passport data.
- WM Exchanger exchanging WebMoney title units into bank transfers and vice versa must store the full details of a bank transfer for each exchange transaction and on demand of WebMoney Transfer the Arbitration service provides these details. The details must be stored by using system tools by adding the information about bank details (Sender or Recipient of the transaction, name and city of the bank, account number of the Sender or Recipient of the transaction) to the WM accounts or comments to WM transaction. In case when the full bank details of the transaction of the corresponding exchange transaction coincide with the bank details specified in the passport of WM-identifier making the exchange (for WM-identifiers having formal and higher passports) it is not required to store bank details.
- WM Exchanger exchanging WebMoney title units into transfers in money transfer systems without opening an account (Western Union, MoneyGram, etc) and vice versa must store full transaction details for each exchange transaction and on demand of WebMoney Transfer Arbitration service provide these details. The details must be stored by using the tools of the system itself and information about these details must be added (names and mtcn code for WU or city of reception, sending, etc) to WM accounts or comments to WM payment.
- WM Exchanger exchanging WebMoney title units into transfers adding funds to bank cards (via different merchant acquiring or billing systems not using a common bank transfer) and vice versa must store full details of the owner of the bank card and the card itself (name, bank name, card type, number or other card details, if it is possible) by using the system tools and adding the information about the payment (name, card number, bank name) to the WM accounts or comments to the WM payment.
- WM exchanger exchanging WebMoney title units into the means of various electronic payment systems or Internet payment systems (e-gold, paypal, etc) and vice versa MUST store full details of the exchange (system name, account number, account or e-purse, direction of the exchange and exchange amount) by WebMoney Transfer system tools and it is COMPULSORY to include this information, purpose and description of the WM account or comment to WM account to the WM payment.
When adding funds to the system (exchangers selling WebMoney to their clients) for exchange variants described in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 you are allowed NOT to collect and store the data in case when the exchange amount during a day arrives from Exchanger identifier to the client identifier it does not exceed 2000 USD.
WebMoney Transfer reserves the right to refuse a WM Exchanger information support (remove it from the Megastock catalogue and the list of Exchangers on the WebMoney website, refuse publishing news, etc) if they on a single occasion violate one or several conditions specified above.