Trust Level (TL) is an extent of trust to an owner of WMID by another member of the WebMoney system. TL represent amount of available funds which can be used within the borders of a credit line (Trust Limits).
TL number calculates basing on the following elements:
- Number of the opened credit lines(Trust Limits) in the WebMoney Debt service;
- Size of the credit lines;
- Amount of loans, received within the Trust Limits;
- The amount currently available for a loan.
The TL indicator equal to zero means that the owner of the WM identifier:
- Does not need borrowed funds and does not have open credit lines (trust limits) in the Debt service;
- Has spent all trust limit that was opened to him;
- There are no funds for the loan on the purses of the lenders.