Rules for using WMZ-Certificates when selling goods and services
Rules for using WMZ-Certificates when selling goods and services¶
Reserve Management Corp. (hereafter referred to as the Seller) provides to the Supplier and the Buyer of goods and purchasers required interface for buying from the Supplier offering its goods and services on the service owned by the Seller www.megastock.com.
In the name of the Supplier and on its behalf the Seller shall organize accounting of WMZ-Certificates using WebMoney Transfer technology.Selling goods and services with usage of WMZ-Certificates shall be made under the following conditions:
- The Supplier shall provide good and services upon receipt (transfer) of WMZ-Certificates in accordance with the Agreement for selling goods and services with usage of WMZ-Certificates.
- The Seller shall provide the Supplier with interfaces of automatized receiving and accounting WMZ-Certificates and receiving and transferring WMZ-Certificates by its clients (Buyers). The Seller shall provide to the Supplier commercial Internet space (selling space) on its service www.megastock.com, where the Supplier posts its offer for providing goods and services in the procedure of contract of record.
- For buying goods and services, the Buyer shall present WMZ-Certificates to the Supplier in accordance with the WebMoney Transfer procedures.
- The Buyer shall agree that he has bought a WMZ-Certificate with the purpose to get the Supplier's goods and services registered on the service www.megastock.com. The WMZ-Certificate cannot be returned and shall be used for getting goods or services provided on the service www.megastock.com only.
- Getting goods and service shall be made under the rules and prices set by the Suppliers.
- The Buyer shall agree that until buying the WMZ-Certificate he has read and understands the list of goods or services that he can get upon presentation of the WMZ-Certificate.
- In case of WMZ-Certificate is lost it cannot be renewed.
- The Buyer shall be liable to transfer the WMZ-Certificate to a third party in order the third party to get goods and services form the list on the service www.megastock.com, rights of the presenting party are the same as the rights of the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not restrict the Supplier or the Buyer in transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties. The Supplier or the Buyer shall be solely liable for consequences that can arise from transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties.
- All the services for transferring the WMZ-Certificate to third parties or the Suppliers shall be solely paid by the Buyers in accordance with the Agreement for transferring proprietary rights with help of digital title signs of the WebMoney Transfer system.
- The WMZ-Certificate is not mean of payment for goods and services of third parties. The WMZ-Certificate is a mean that certify the right of demand getting paid goods and services from the list presented on the service www.megastock.com.
- The Seller shall inform the Buyer that it takes no liability for the quality, procedure for delivery, exchange of goods and services provided in the list on the service www.megastock.com. The Buyer shall agree and state that the Buyer will have all the relationships in getting goods and services with Suppliers of goods and services and will not involve the Seller.
- The Seller shall transfer money to the Supplier upon presentation of the WMZ-Certificates received from the Buyers for providing goods and services provided that there are no claims of the Buyers based on the fact that the Seller fixes basic rates in its absolute discretion but it cannot be less than $0.97 for 1WMZ.
- For the Supplier of goods and services the Seller shall set its term for transferring funds that shall not be more than 6 months. On case the Seller does not set special terms for the Supplier for exchange of WMZ-Certificates for money the exchange shall be made no earlier than 10 days after the Seller's receipt WMZ-Certificate from the Supplier for provided goods and services. The Seller shall have the right to fox its exchange rates that are prescribed in the para. 13 hereof.
- The Supplier shall not place requirements to the Seller on relation to the form of issuance of the Seller's WMZ-Certificates and agree that WMZ-Certificates issued in accordance with this Agreement will be identical to other existing WMZ-Certificates of this service and the Seller shall be entitled to set the same relationships with other Suppliers.
- Rules for using WMZ-Certificates when selling goods and services can be changed at the Sellers' option.