Preparations for using WebMoney Keeper WebPro on macOS
In order to use WebMoney Keeper WebPro on macOS (10.5.3 and higher), perform the following uncomplicated steps to prepare your computer.
In the parlance of macOS, this is called creating "Certificate Preferences" in "Keychain Access" for addresses which are necessary for WebMoney Keeper WebPro to work properly:
What you need to do¶
1. Double-click on the certificate and it will be automatically installed in the application " Keychain"
2. Launch the "Keychain Access" application (/Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access)
3. Choose the "Certificates" category. The window will look like this:
4. For each of the addresses in the list below, do the following:
- in the list of certificates, right-click on the entry with
- in the menu that appears, select "New Certificate Preference..."
- in the field labeled "Location or Email address", enter an address from those listed below
- make sure that the certificate with your is selected
- click "Add"
5. repeat for all of the following addresses.
List of addresses¶
- Logging into WebMoney Keeper WebPro
- Paying for goods and services
- Logging into sites for WebMoney Transfer services