Payment methods in WebMoney Transfer System
WebMoney Transfer System members can pay for goods and service using several methods:
- paying to the merchan't purse directly;
- paying invoices issued by the merchant to the customer;
- paying to the merchant's purse via the Merchant service;
- paying via a payment link;
- paying using mobile phone (with SMS- or USSD-confirmation).
The most common and secure payment method is provided by the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service.
Automated acceptance of payments by means of this service is set up almost on each merchant's site (internet-stores, exchange service etc.) that accept WebMoney.
Paying via the Merchant service is performed using:
In addition, the Merchant service can be used to make payments without registering with the WebMoney System.