Making purchases using WM Keeper WebPro
Means of the Merchant service are used in the WebMoney Transfer System to pay for goods and services on merchants' web-sites: online stores, personal accounts funding services etc. Payments are made using the web-interface.
After having chosen a product in an online store, the customer gets automatically redirected to the Merchant service web-site where he should log in using WM Keeper WebPro using login and password and confirm the payment.
Making purchases via WM Keeper WebPro using login and password¶
1 Before paying, make sure that the merchant, the product and the price meet your expectations. After that, fill in the "Login" field with one of the following:
- the phone number that you used to register your WebMoney purses;
- your WMID;
- the e-mail specified in the personal data section of your passport.
Type the captcha and confirm the operation by clicking "Go to payment".
In the "Password" field you should specify the password that you use to log in to your WM Keeper. After typing in the captcha click the "Go to payment" button.
2 Then specify the purse from which you will pay and choose a confirmation method. To confirm the payment using E-num or SMS click on "receive a code" button. Note that when you use SMS-confirmation the minimal fee will increase to 0.05 WMZ. This increase is significant only for payments of small amounts (for the amounts larger than 100 WMZ the fee remains equal to 0,8%).
If there are not enough funds on your purses to pay, you will be asked:
- Make an automatic exchange of funds, if they are on other types of purses. You can opt out of the exchange and make the exchange yourself in one of the exchange offices from the Megastock catalog
- Top up your purse with a bank card;
- Top up your purse via the Quick Payment System (if the payment is made in WMP).
3 Then type the confirmation code received in SMS or the response value (received in the Enum app) in the corresponding field and click the "Confirm payment" button.
4 After performing the payment you can "print receipt"
and return to the web-site of the store.
Types of payment confirmation used by the Merchant service¶
To complete the payment, two types of confirmation that can be adjusted on the Security Service site can be used:
- receiving a confirmation code in SMS or
- confirming the payment via E-num service. An E-num account can be created without leaving the payment confirmation page.