WebMoney system participants in Moldova with a telephone number starting +373, can now add a wallet of the local electronic money provider, RunPay Moldova to their WebMoney Keeper. RunPay MDL wallets can be managed via the web version of WebMoney Kepeer Standard and via the WebMoney Keeper applications for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows Mobile.System participants can use the following operations with RunPay MDL (MDL wallet) in WebMoney Keeper:
- Wallet top-up via RunPay terminals, no commission fee;
- Wallet top-up via the exchange of WMZ and WME title units to MDL title units;
- Payment for products and services (mobile communication, utility services, gaming, social media, etc.);
- Transfer of funds between wallets within the RunPay Moldova system;
- Transfer of funds between MDL, WMZ and WME;
- Withdrawal of funds from a MDL wallet to a Moldova Agroindbank bank account
- Cash withdrawal in a bank branch (you will be required to provide your wallet number, the withdrawal amount, and show your identification document).
You can find out more about the applied limits of the RunPay payment system:
|RunPay MDL registration and service||Free of charge|
|Wallet top-up via RunPay MDL terminals||Free of charge|
|Depositing funds to RunPay MDL wallets from WebMoney wallets (WMZ, WME), the exchange rate is calculated as set by the National bank of Moldova (US Dollar, EUR)||Free of charge|
|Transfer of funds between wallets of the RunPay MDL system||The service fee is 0.8% of the transfer amount (no more than 100 MDL)|
|Commission fee for the withdrawal of funds via bank transfer from a RunPay MDL wallet to a bank card||3% of the transfer amount|
|Commission fee for cash withdrawal from a RunPay MDL wallet in a branch||2% of the amount|
- The maximum amount of wallet monetary funds cannot exceed 5,000 Lei;
- The volume of fund transfers per month cannot exceed 5,000 Lei (the amount is calculated for the last 30 calendar days);
- Top up of RunPay MDL wallet from WebMoney wallet is not permitted;
- Cash withdrawals are unavailable.
- The maximum amount of wallet monetary funds cannot exceed 500,000 Lei;
- The volume of transfers per month is not restricted;
- Top up of RunPay MDL wallet from WebMoney wallet is permitted.
How to complete identification:¶
- Receive a password for your MDL wallet created on myrunpay.com upon registration with the WebMoney Transfer system.
- Provide an original of your identification document or your residence permit in Moldova via any convenient method:
Chisinau, Aleja Gariy, 42;
Chisinau, Albisoara St., 4, Office 213 (2nd Floor);
Chisinau, Moscow Avenue 3/6, 2nd Floor;
Beltsy, Dostoevsky St., 12;
Comrat, Fedko St. 22/13.
You can contact Customer Service to schedule an appointment with a RunPay representative by using the contact details below:
Telephone: (+373) 022-855-888
GSM: (+373) 60608886, (+373) 078662222
The identification option is available for all users aged 18 and over.
The service is provided in partnership with the WebMoney Transfer partner in Moldova – RunPay Moldova. The RunPay Moldova network is comprised of over 1,000 terminals across the country.