How to top up WMZ wallet from a bank card in WebMoney Keeper Standard
You can add funds to your WMZ wallet in a few simple steps:
1. Log in to WM Keeper Standard and select your WMZ wallet from the main WebMoney Keeper menu.
2. Click "Refill" in the wallet`s menu. Select `From a bank card` as an option for adding funds.
3. Enter the amount you wish to add which should be no less than 3 WMZ. Enter your bank card details (the card number, expiry date and CVC2/CVV2 code), click `More` button.
4. Click `Ok`.
5. If you use a card with the 3D-Secure technology, you need to confirm the transaction by the established method.
6. On the successful completion of a transaction you will receive the following notification:
Information about the receipt of funds will be reflected in your WebMoney Keeper.
Adding WMZ funds from a bank card via Top-Up service