How to set a password using the WebMoney Keeper app
Members of the WebMoney Transfer System can set (change their password) from WM Keeper Standard using the WebMoney Keeper app.
To set (change) the password, you need to do the following steps:
1. Login to WebMoney Keeper app
2. Go to "Settings" and select the "Security" section, Click on the "Change WMID password" menu item
3. Specify the new password, confirm it and click "Ok" button.
4. Confirm the password setting via SMS or E-NUM.
5. The password was successfully set. You can also use it to log in to the app (instead of a pin or pattern lock). For this, click the "OK" button in the corresponding notification.
How to change the WebMoney Keeper Standard password
WebMoney Keeper Standard password reminder