Usage on certain domains
1. Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
2. In the top right corner click on the icon "Customize and control Google Chrome" – "Settings"
3. Go to "Privacy and security" section
4. Choose "Site settings"
1. Type about:config in the address bar
2. Click on "I accept the risk and continue!"
4. If the "Value" column set "False" right click on it and choose "Toggle"
1. Launch Opera on your computer.
2. In the top left corner click on "Menu" and choose "Settings"
3. Click "Advanced" in the left sidebar, and click "Privacy & security".
Under "Privacy and security", click "Content settings".
5. Set the control in the "Allowed (recommended)" position
1. Press keyboard shortcut Win + R
2. In the opened window type gpedit.msc and press Enter
4. In the opened window click "Enable" and press "OK" to apply that
1. On the web browser menu, click on the "Tools" icon (which looks like a gear), and select "Internet Options".
2. In the window "Internet Options" select the "Security" tab.
3. On the "Security" tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the "Custom level..." button.
4. In the opened window click "Enable" for "Active Scripting" in the "Scripting" section.
5. Afterwards press "OK" and restart your PC in order to save customized settings.
1. Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu and choose the "Security" tab
Usage on certain domains¶
- Ghostery: This allows you to block scripts from companies that you do not trust.