How to create a payment link in WM Keeper Standard
Payment can be made in several ways.
- Payment from WebMoney-purse is available for any member of the WebMoney System without any restrictions;
- Payment in bitconis can be made by the members owning Formal passport;
- Payment from a bank card in roubles is available for the members who have residency in Russia and own Initial passport
- Payment from a bank card in hryvnas can be made by residents of Ukraine owning Personal passport.
To create a payment link in WM Keeper Standard you should:
1. Log in to WM Keeper Standard
2. Choose the "Home"menu item and click "Create a payment link"
3. Specify the amount, choose a currency, type in a commen, set the link expiration time and click "OK".
4. Once the payment link is created successfully you'll get its URL. Send the created link to the payer using a convenient method: WM-message, e-mail, WhatsApp, Viber, SMS etc.
5. You will also receive a WM-message containing the information about the created payment link