How to change an E-num account to confirm transactions
Members of WebMoney Transfer system have an opportunity to change (update) the E-num account connected to WMID and used for confirmation of operations with purses in WebMoney Keeper programs and authorization on services of system.
The process of changing (updating) the E-num account consists of two steps:
- changing (updating) the e-mail in the personal data of the certificate;
- changing (updating) the E-num of the account linked to the WMID on the Security service.
Changing the e-mail in the personal data¶
Changing (updating) the E-num of the account linked to the WMID on the Security service.¶
In the "E-num. Email" line appears a drop-down list consisting of the old and the new value. Until the E-num change procedure is complete, the old account is valid.
If you have disabled the "E-num. Email" option, skip to the step 6.
2. To deactivate the old E-num account, click the "Remove" button.
3. Then click the "Disable confirmation via E-num" button.
4. Confirm your action by generating a Response value in the mobile app of the disabled account.
5. Go back to the Confirmation tab.
6. In the "E-Num.Email" line, select the option corresponding to the new E-num account and click "Add".
7. Then click the "Enable confirmation via E-num" button.
8. Confirm the action using the new connectable E-num account.