Email Address Update
Only system users with a WebMoney Formal Passport or a WebMoney Passport of a higher type are authorised to update and change their personal information. If you hold an Alias Passport, to update your personal details you need to upgrade your WebMoney Passport to a Passport of the required type.
- How to update your email address via the key.wmtransfer.com website?
- How can you update your email address manually?
- Updating email address with the help of employees at the Verification Centre
How to update your email address via the key.wmtransfer.com website?¶
Open the key.wmtransfer.com website, enter your WMID and follow the instructions.
How can you update your email address manually?¶
You can update your email address in two simple steps:
1 Log into the Verification Centre website with your WMID.
Go to Contact Information on the control panel and click Edit next to your email address. See the screenshot below:
Enter your new email address.
A message with a link to the Verification Centre website will be sent to your email address. Follow this link to confirm your new email address.
2 Once your new email address is confirmed, you will be prompted to confirm that you are the holder of the WMID. You will be able to choose from one of the following verification options:
- An email with a 6-digit verification code which will be sent to your old email address. If you provided an additional email address during the registration, a copy will also be sent to this additional email address. Once you have received this message, enter the code into the Verification code box as shown below.
- If your contact phone number was verified, a verification code may also be sent to your verified mobile number via an SMS or voice message.
- If you used the security question verification, you need to provide your security answer.
Updating your email address with the help of employees at the Verification Centre¶
If you are unable to update your email address by yourself, you can use one of the following options to complete this operation:
- Restore access to your mailbox. In order to do that, you need to contact your email service provider.
- Receive the verification code via post. Follow the link by clicking on Click here and the verification code will be sent to the postal address registered with your WebMoney Passport.
Please note that a letter can only be sent to the address provided in the contact information registered with your WebMoney Passport. If the address registered with your passport is incorrect, this option may not be available to you.
- Submit your Application to the Verification Centre. The Verification Centre will process your application and update your e-mail address wherever possible. You will have to visit the Verification Centre in person and present the hard copy of your completed application and your identification document. If you are unable to present the required documents to the Verification Centre in person, you need to notarise your signed application and send the notarised application to the Verification Centre by post. You can find the postal address of the Verification Centre at passport.wmtransfer.com. Your application will be processed within 10 working days after the receipt.
See also: Phone number update