E-NUM client can be used in the following cases:
- for getting access to services of WM Transfer System;
- login in to WM Keeper;
- Confirmation of operations in WM Keeper, including adding a correspondent, transfer funds, pay invoices, etc.;
- paying via the Merchant WebMoney Transfer service.
Detailed information about different versions of the E-num client can be found in the following articles:
- E-num client for Apple iOS
- E-num client for Windows Phone
- E-num mobile client for Android
- E-num mobile client for BlackBerry
- E-num mobile client for Samsung Bada
Using the E-num client is free.
|Blackberry OS 10|