Connecting WebMoney Keeper Pro
Users of WM Keeper WebPro or WM Keeper WinPro have the ability to manage their purses from mobile devices based on Android OS, Apple iOS and Windows UWP (Windows 10 and 11 operating systems versions 17763.0 and later are supported) using the application WebMoney Keeper Pro.
- Download application from Google Play
- Download application from AppGallery
- Download application from Apple Store
- Download application from Microsoft Store
- Download apk file for devices with Google Services
- Download apk file for Huawei device without Google Services
In this article, let's look at connecting an app using the example of the Android operating system (connecting an app on iOS and Windows UWP is the same way).
Connecting WebMoney Keeper Pro to your existing registration WM Keeper WebPro or WM Keeper WinPro is performed in 2 steps:
- Download application from Google Play (Android Market) and install it;
- Login to WM Keeper Pro applicaton.
Download and install WebMoney Keeper Pro application¶
WebMoney Keeper application can be found in Google Play Market on this link or by searching "WebMoney" word. (please note that in app store there are two different programs WebMoney: - WebMoney Keeper and WM Keeper Pro).
The application is installed from Google Play Market via a browser on your PC,
and with the Play Market application on a mobile device .
The application will be downloaded and installed without assistance. The link will be placed in programs list and can also be placed on the desktop.
Login to the WebMoney Keeper WebPro app¶
After installation, launch the application on your mobile device. Click Login button.
Type your WMID and password. Click the icon
Confirm your login using E-Num or SMS
Set the Pin code
After that, you will log in to the WebMoney Keeper Pro app.