Bank card verification
- For what kind of operations needed to check Bank card
- Verified Bank cards
- Verification of a named bank card
- Verification of the non-name Bank card
For what kind of operations needed to check Bank card¶
Verification is required:
- when withdrawing funds to a bank card via accredited exchange points.
- when replenishing WMR purse via c2c.web.money more than two cards are used.
Verified Bank cards¶
A bank payment card is considered verified if:
- photocopy (scan) of the nominal Bank card is checked by Verification Center
- the bank card is issued by WebMoney Cards service
A list of all verified Bank cards can be found on the Verification center website. The checked cards are marked in this list with a special color and an icon.
Verification of a named bank card¶
Verification of the nominal bank card is made for the owners of formal (or higher) certificates. If you do not have a formal certificate - get it .
The verification algorithm:
- provide the details for your bank card (card number and card type);
- upload a colour scan or photo of the front side of your bank card, as well as upload a colour scanned copy of all of your significant passport pages (if this has not been done previously);
- wait for verification to finish; generally this takes 1 to 2 working days.After verification the WebMoney user will be notified by email and internal WM mail.