Bank card verification
Withdrawal of funds from WebMoney Transfer to bank cards through accredited exchange points is possible only after the card has been verified.
Verification is not required when withdrawing funds to bank payment cards via Telepay personal account payment service:
Verified Bank cards¶
A bank payment card is considered verified if:
- attached to your Z or E purse or issued by WebMoney Cards service
- attached to your R purse through Account linking service - https://banks.webmoney.ru/en-US.
- photocopy (scan) of the nominal Bank card is checked by Verification Center
A list of all verified Bank cards can be found on the Verification center website. The checked cards are marked in this list with a special color and an icon.
Verification of a named bank card¶
Verification of the nominal bank card is made for the owners of formal (or higher) certificates. If you do not have a formal certificate - get it .
The verification algorithm:
- provide the details for your bank card (card number and card type);
- upload a colour scan or photo of the front side of your bank card, as well as upload a colour scanned copy of all of your significant passport pages (if this has not been done previously);
- wait for verification to finish; generally this takes 1 to 2 working days.After verification the WebMoney user will be notified by email and internal WM mail.
Verification of the non-name Bank card¶
Verification of non-name bank cards is not performed. Withdraw funds to such cards is made via the personal account payment service (see above).