WebMoney Login authorization service is designed for WebMoney Transfer users authentication both on WebMoney Transfer web-sites and on web-sites of its users.
WebMoney Login service uses the temporary (session) password, which is valid only during the user's session and is called an authorization ticket.
Each time a user logs into a site, the service issues an authorization ticket to the user and transfers it together with other parameters to the page of the web-site that has requested an authorization. The page that receives user information verifies the ticket and performs required actions, for example - grants access to the restricted resources.
The services supports the following WebMoney Transfer user authentication methods:
- WM Keeper WinPro;
- WM Keeper WebPro;
- WM Keeper Standard;
- using the E-NUM service (additional confirmatiom only);
- regardless of the WebMoney Keeper type:using login (WMID, email or phone number) and password. For WebMoney Keeper Web Pro and Win Pro, this method requires the presence of a second factor: E-num or a verified phone number to which a confirmation code is sent by SMS.
A regular user can use the following options:
- To control the creation and expiration time of authorization tickets, and also the names of web-sites that require such tickets, and IP-addresses of the authorized users (see section Active logins).
- Enable the fast authentication mode, in which the authorization ticket is remembered by the browser and can be used for authorization on other sites;
- Monitor and delete, if necessary, logins saved in browsers created on various devices, as well as IP addresses for which they are valid (see the section Login details saved in browsers).
WebMoney Login service enables developers and Web-masters to install authorization system on their web-site without connecting to cryptographic libraries. With this service you can adjust the following authorization settings:
- the name of the web-site; allowed authentication methods;
- the addresses of pages, where tickets should be verified;
- the list of active authorization tickets, and also login history on the web-site;
- the list of trusted web-sites;
- the password and the encryption key settings.
Service web-site: https://login.wmtransfer.com
Help section at Authorization service web-site
Authorization on WebMoney services using a mobile application
Login with additional confirmation