Adding WMZ funds via a bank card
- Top-Up Limits via Bank Cards:
- For holders of Initial Passports and verified Formal Passports: 100 USD per day, 1,000 USD per month.
- For holders of Personal Passports and WM Passports of higher types: 500 USD per day, 10,000 USD per month.
- The top-up service is unavailable for EEA residents. Payment cards issued by EEA banks are not accepted.
- The top-up service via Bank Cards is provided by Paymaster24, a Payment Service Provider.
- The service supports Verified by Visa cards only.
To add funds to your WMZ purse, you need to do the following:
1. Follow this link and log in to the service. Select a purse and enter the amount you wish to add which should be no less than 1 WMZ. Enter your bank card details. Agree to the Terms of the Agreement and click `Buy WMZ`.
2. If you use a card with the 3D-Secure technology, you need to confirm the transaction by the established method.
3. On the Top-Up service page, you can find information about the payment.
4. Information about the receipt of funds will be reflected in your WebMoney Keeper.
You can also find this information in the relevant section of the Top-Up service page.