Adding WMZ funds via a bank card
- Top-Up Limits via Bank Cards:
- For holders of formal passports with a verified passport and initial passports: 50 USD per day, 1000 USD per month.
- For holders of initial passports with a verified passport: 100 USD per day, 1000 USD per month.
- For holders of personal passports or higher passport types: 500 USD per day, 10000 USD per month.
- The top-up service not available for EEA residents. Payment cards issued by EEA banks not accepted.
- The top-up service via Bank Cards is provided by Paymaster24 Payment Service Provider.
- Service support Verified by Visa cards only.
To add fund to wmz purse, you need to do the following:
1. Follow the link and login. Choose a purse and enter the amount but not less than 1 WMZ . Enter your bank card details. Then agree to the terms of the agreement and click "Buy WMZ" button.
2. If you have a card with 3D-Secure technology, you must confirm the transaction by the established method.
3. On the Top-Up service page you can find information about the payment.
4. Information about the receipt of funds will be reflected in WebMoney Keeper
and also in the section "My replenishment" at the Top UP website