Access recovery wizard
Access recovery wizard will assist you:
- to find a WMID by phone number or email address;
- to restore access (password) to a WMID;
- to set or update your phone number;
- to set or update your e-mail address;
- to set or update the security question and answer.
To restore access to a WMID or update the registration data (phone number, e-mail address or security question), you need to perform the following steps:
1. Go to the data modification and password restoration page
2. Provide your WMID, purse number and phone number or e-mail address.
In case you don't remember your WMID, specify your mobile phone number or e-mail address. In accordance with the specified data the wizard will find your WMID. The search starts after entering the code sent to your phone number/e-mail.
3. Specify your birth date
4. Then you need to confirm that you have access to the specified phone (email) by entering a verification code sent to that number/address. If you don’t have access to the number (e-mail), select the "I don`t have access to the phone (e-mail)" checkbox. You will be able to specify a new phone/email, which will be set in your personal data after the recovery procedure.
5. Check access to the WMID (using the code sent to WM Keeper) and answer the security question. If you lost access to it, select "I don't have access to my WMID". If you do not remember the answer to the security question, select "I don't remember the answer to the security question".
6. Click on the "recover password" button"
7. The next step depends primarily on the type of your passport and the amount of funds kept on your purses. In our case it is necessary to record the VideoId or bring the application in person for you application could have been accepted.
You can view the status of the application in your personal account