Shareholder – is a service for managing Budget Automation tool shares in Capitaller.
At the service site, a participant can view the registry of public Budget Automation tools and non-public Budget Automation tools of which he is a shareholder. To view information about non-public Budget Automation tools of which he is not a shareholder, a participant must first log into the site.
After logging in, a participant can view the following information on Budget Automation tools: the Budget Automation tool requisites, the participants' Agreement to collaborate on Budget Automation tool management, the Charter and Founding Declaration of the Budget Automation tool management fund, public reports on funds transfer, and the history of the Budget Automation tool's dividends payment.The participant can also:
- become a Budget Automation tool shareholder by buying Budget Automation tool shares or receiving shares from other participants;
- post offers for the sale and purchase of Budget Automation tool shares for any buyer;
- sell and purchase shares at open auctions through orders posted by other participants;
- post offers for the sale and purchase of Budget Automation tool shares for specific buyers;
- transfer or sell shares to specific participants;
- view reports reflecting real funds transfer on Budget Automation tool accounts;
- participate in votes on Budget Automation tool management issues;
- initiate votes on Budget Automation tool management issues;
- receive dividends payable to the shares in his possession;
- participate in forum discussions, including separate branches of the forum that are accessible only to shareowners of certain Budget Automation tools.
The Shareholder service belongs to the "Exchange and credit services" of WebMoney Transfer. Shareholder is integrated with the Capitaller service, which belongs to WebMoney Transfer services for "Budget planning and automation."
The Shareholder service can be used to attract investments for creating and/or developing both separate projects and groups of projects, as well as for shared creation, development, and management of a business.
Participants of this service can be grouped in the following way: * Budget Automation tool managers - participants who administer the BA, manage the personnel, and manage the BA's operations; * Shareholders – participants who own Budget Automation tool shares. Shareholders include managers, partners, personnel, and investors; * Partners – participants who created the project together with the managers and/or who are working on the project, as well as participants who took over the management of the Budget Automation tool's projects or who head certain areas in the Budget Automation tool's operation; * Investors – participants who invested funds into creating and developing projects by buying shares in order to receive revenue from the service's operation.
The Shareholder service is also a venue for holding votes initiated by WebMoney Transfer on accepting new types of WebMoney Transfer title units and deciding on other important questions. All system participants with a passport that is at least personal and a positive balance on their purses can participate in the referendum.
Service site: www.shareholder.ru