Budget Automation tool use example
The best way to learn about creating and configuring the Budget Automation tool is through a specific example.
Let's imagine a small business that produces and applies labels to T-shirts, and sells its products on its own internet-store. The business was founded by two founders (owning 40% and 60% of the shares) of the legal body LLC "LablePrint". They are the director and web-master. The company also plans to hire a thermo-press machine operator and a courier.The founders have decided that the main revenue from the sale of the products should be distributed in the following way:
- 50% - for expenses articles (buying T-shirts and materials, paying for various services, fees to support the online-store operation);
- 30% - to pay for the work done by personnel;
- 20% - revenue that will enter the founders' dividends, and when necessary, will be used to cover unforeseen expenses.
Besides, additional revenue from selling links and advertising on the website will be spent entirely on its advertising and promotion.
Part of the revenue will be transferred to the company's operating account (payment of salaries, dividends, taxes, and etc.).
The founders hope to increase the company's revenue several months after the launch of the project by involving capital of other WebMoney participants.
The following step-by-step instructions will demonstrate how to create a Budget automation tool and configure it for full-fledged operation of LLC "LablePrint".
- The procedure of creating a BA
- Distributing and buying shares when creating a BA
- Generating receipts and expenses articles
- Specifying BA personnel
- Receiving the right to use a WMID in the interests of a legal person
- Connecting a BA to WebMoney services
- Withdrawing BA funds to the operating account
- Adding funds to BA purses from an operating account
- Making payments from BA purses
- Automating BA expenses operations
- Carrying out exchange operations in BA
- Making payments from BA management fund purses
- Making payments with "countersigning"
- The procedure of making mass payments within the BA
- Configuring notifications in BA
- Automating acceptance of payments on the BA site
- Registering a BA site in the MegaStock catalogue
- Automating outgoing transactions from BA purses
- Distributing BA dividends
- Changing BA requisites
- Changing the BA manager
- Increasing the BA management fund
- Generating reports in BA
- Ordering reporting documents in BA