PhotoID – is a unique photo of a WebMoney user, besides the photo depicted on the main pages of the passport (or any other document that can prove your Identity). Having the PhotoID will simplify control restoration procedure or phone number update procedure or e-mail address update procedure using simplified scheme. It will also reduce the average time of all the procedures that require approval of your Identity as a WMID holder.PhotoID can be created:
- on the start.wmtransfer.com website with the a Web-Camera connected to your computer
- with mobile applications WebMoney Keeper for Google Android, Apple iOS, MacOS, Blackberry and Microsoft Windows Phone
- at passport.webmoney.ru (for that you should have a photo of yourself holding your identity document next to your face made via smartphone or digital camera)
All PhotoID checked. Сhecking of PhotoID is only possible if you have verified the scan of the passport or other identity document. If you haven't provided a scan (photocopy) of your passport for verification, you can upload it on the Verification Center website.
Generally this takes 1 to 2 working days after performing all the above requirements. The Verification Center can to increase the time of checking.
The current status of PhotoID can be viewed on the start.wmtransfer.com website.
Create a PhotoID on the website¶
- launch your browser and follow the link https://start.wmtransfer.com/PhotoID.aspx , supports: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari From Apple, Microsoft Edge. If you have several browsers, we recommend use Firefox, Chrome, Opera (native support for Web-Camera without using Flash);
- log into the website by using your WMID for which you want create a PhotoId;
- click "Create PhotoId" button and follow instructions of the System.
Create a PhotoID with mobile applications WebMoney Keeper¶
Available for Google Android, Apple iOS, MacOS, Blackberry and Microsoft Windows Phone
- log in to the application;
- go to "My Profile";
- in the section "Upload documents" click on "Personal photo (PhotoID)";
- follow instructions of the System.