Email Address Update in WebMoney Keeper Standard
- I have access to my old e-mail address
- I selected a verification question during registration and remember the right answer to it
- I specified an additional e-mail during registration
- My mobile phone number is specified in the password information.
If you cannot say "yes" to any of the above, then you can only update your e-mail with the help of a Verification Center administrator.
To update your e-mail in WM Keeper Standard (Mini) by yourself, do the following.
Once you receive a notification saying that the verification code has been sent to your new e-mail,
login to your Inbox and confirm your new e-mail address for your WM passport by following the link in the message.
2 To complete the e-mail update in your personal WM Passport information, enter the answer to the verification question or the verification code, which you can receive at:
- your old e-mail address, if you still have access to it,
- an additional email address, if you specified it during registration,
- via SMS on your mobile phone (by pressing the link "Receive SMS with the verification code...").
Once you successsfly update your e-mail, the following page will open up in your browser.
3 Now your e-mail in your personal WM Passport information is updated.
If you cannot update your e-mail using the above instructions, then you should update it with the help of a Verification Center administrator.