CONTACT is an international money transfer and payment system.
- Payments may be made only with the sender's full name and passport.
- Payments may not be made by owners of pseudonym-level passports.
- To perform payments, the owners of formal passports must undergo verification of passport data and taxpayer ID number by the Verification Centre.
To do this one must:
- upload a passport copy (with registration, for Russian passport holders) to the Verification Centre (this information will be available only to the system administrator and you personally);
- upload a taxpayer ID number to the Verification Centre (this information will be available only to the system administrator and you personally);
- or send a scan of your passport (with registration, for Russian passport holders) to email@example.com;
or send by fax to 7(495) 543-4268 a passport copy with registration; do not forget on each page of the documents to specify your WMID.
The passport data should be the same as your passport (with registration) and taxpayer ID number, or else verification will be not successful.
- The withdrawal limit is :
- 50,000 rubles per month for owners of formal and initial passports.
- 300,000 rubles per month for owners of personal and merchant passports.
- You can find information about commission transfers on the CONTACT site:www.contact-sys.com.
- The total sum is also subject to the WebMoney standard commission of 0.8%.
The time for execution is approximately one banking day. The time necessary for payment from purses is 3 hours during working hours, and a maximum of one banking day. The payment is kept at the recipient bank for 30 days. At the end of this period the funds are transferred back to the user's purse.
If the payment cannot be received by your bank, contact support on the addresses indicated on the service's website.
How to add funds:
- Place a payment order (only R-purses are supported) and get a unique 17-digit payment number for adding funds to your purse.
- Come to any CONTACT payment office.
- Let the teller know that you need to transfer funds to your WebMoney account using the CONTACT system, show your ID and provide the following information:
- Payment amount.
- Payment number for adding funds to your WebMoney R-purse (17 digits).
- Service code in the CONTACT: WEBP system
- Pay and receive a payment receipt.
How to withdraw cash from your R-purse:
- Perform a payment order from your R-purse according to the instructions.
- Come to any CONTACT payment point.
- Let the teller know that you need to receive a transfer using the CONTACT system and present ID, along with the following information:
- Full name of the payment recipient.
- Transfer amount.
- Transfer number (code).
- Receive the funds.