Adding WME funds by a bank transfer
To add funds you should do the following:
- If you use WM Keeper WinPro (Classic), start the software. If you use WM Keeper WebPro (Light), you do not need to start the software (go to https://light.wmtransfer.com).
- Go to https://banking.wmtransfer.com/asp/banking.asp, choose the purse type you need (WME), and click “Incoming payments” -> “Add funds”.
- Log into the site by clicking “Yes” in the identification request (for WM Keeper WinPro) or specifying the certificate (for WM Keeper WebPro).
- Choose the purse you want to add funds to, enter the amount you are going to add, and click “Apply”.
- Read, print out and accept the provided agreement by clicking “Accept”.
- Send the Agreement on Adding Funds that you have printed out and signed to fax No +(44) 203 006 8677. After that, the financial support team will contact you by internal mail to inform you of the details required for adding funds to your purse.
- Print the payment details you were provided and transfer the funds by a bank wire.
Strictly follow the rules of filling in the information and do not change any wordings specified in the details.